Financial Systems Consultant
CompIntelligence is experiencing tremendous growth. This is an opportunity to join a small dynamic company, where you will be encouraged to learn and advance your skills in technology and financial applications. This position is focused on designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) systems for our client companies, providing industry insight, greater efficiency in finance and accounting, and improved competitive advantage. If you have a foundation in finance and/or accounting, are adept at technology, and enjoy collaborating with accomplished, dedicated colleagues, CompIntelligence is the place for you.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a financial discipline
- 3+ years in a finance or accounting function
- Audit or advisory experience with a public accounting firm or consulting firm
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize customer satisfaction
- Willingness to contribute to a positive, supportive, and collaborative work environment
Preferred but not mandatory:
- CPA or MBA
- Previous experience with EPM systems
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the position you are applying to in the subject line.