Equity Plan Administration – Interim Staffing
We know that, even in the best circumstances, finding qualified employees for permanent positions takes time. But you NEED HELP NOW! CompIntelligence has you covered. We provide a variety of options for short-term, long-term, full-time, part-time, onsite and remote equity plan administration staffing that provide coverage where/when/how you need it. We can also provide training for new hires, once they come on board, so you are not trying to scramble and train while doing your day job.
Tactical to Senior Experienced Consultants
- Day-to-day assistance
- Coverage for departmental vacancies
- Vacation, medical and maternity leave support
- Project assistance
- Backing during high-volume periods
- Consultants available throughout the United States
Flexible Lengths of Assignments
- Full or part-time assistance
- On-site or remote coverage
- Short-term or long-term options
- Scalable resources as your activity levels change
CompIntelligence also has the permanent resources to fill your job postings. We offer our clients a unique approach to recruiting for positions. It is not really recruiting at all. Because we only focus on Equity Administration, we can utilize our industry contacts and connections to find you candidates that a typical recruiter cannot deliver.
Permanent Placement & Temp-to-Perm
- We utilize our deep network of industry contacts to provide a fresh take on equity compensation recruiting and highlight candidates you wouldn’t otherwise find
- Typical recruiters will post a job and refer candidates that apply
- Our unique approach allows us to reach candidates that are not actively searching on job boards
- Because our sole focus is on equity plan administration, we are able to better qualify/screen candidates, so you are not wasting your time with candidates who don’t meet your requirements
Need help finding the right solution?
Request a free consultation with one of our leading industry advisors to discuss the best solution for your organization’s unique challenges and goals.
To request a free consultation, please contact us by filling out the form to the right