“Moving from FDM to FDMEE is Not a Lift and Shift”
Think it’s just a “lift and shift” of your existing FDM application? Not so fast!
Though it may appear to be FDM “Classic” with a shiny new interface, new adopters would be wise to understanding how FDMEE may impact your current FDM design before upgrading. In this session we’ll highlight the differences between FDM and FDMEE but most importantly, we’ll discuss how these difference impact your current data flow and discuss the important design issues to consider before making the move. For a smoother migration, attend this session filled with information you won’t find in the documentation.
The following topics will be covered at Innovate16 by CompIntelligence’s Sr. FDMEE Expert Chris Conry specifically during the presentation:
- FDM Version 220.127.116.11 clients… Why Aren’t You Using FDMEE Now?
- FDM vs. FDMEE – ODI’s The Only Game In Town… And That’s Good
- Data Load Mappings – No Longer Just One-Dimensional
- Location, Location, Location – Could There Be Less In Your New FDMEE Application?
- Seed Your Forecast With FDMEE… Seed It!
- Location Security – Shared Services Takeover
- Journals – Know Your Data Value
- Texting and Multi-Period Loading – A Healthy Combination?
- Batch Loading – Set It And Forget It? What Are The Options?
- Scripts – Take Your Time, Do It Right
- Testing… Testing… 1,2,3
For more info on Chris Conry click here
An Oracle user event sponsored by:
OAUGNYC, OAUGNJ, NERUG, OHUG, and PHRUG
May 19, 2016
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
100 Frank W Burr Blvd
Teaneck, NJ 07666
This year’s event will provide access to industry experts, information on technology products and services, and offer peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Click here for event information and registration