Oracle Hyperion Smart View
- Course Number:O-SMART-ALL
- Duration:1 Day
The Hyperion Smart View course is designed to take users through the steps required to access and analyze data using Smart View. Working with Smart View in an interactive case study, Planning and Essbase users learn how to enter data into grids, work with task lists, manage the Planning approval process, take data forms offline, and use ad hoc tools to analyze Planning data.
HFM users learn how to query, consolidate, and analyze data from Financial Management applications followed by creating ad hoc queries, free-form grids, and advanced reports. Essbase only users learn to query, analyze, and share data stored in Essbase databases. Users connect to data sources and create ad hoc queries and free-form grids.
Then, by embedding dynamic data points into Microsoft Word, all users will bring their data into documents and learn how to import Workspace content into Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Application Developers
- IT Support
- Project Managers
- System Administrators
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of either Planning or HFM concepts and terms
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 8 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications