Oracle Hyperion Planning for the Business User
- Course Number:O-PLN-B
- Duration:1 Day
Business Users are staff that has limited data entry and reporting responsibilities. In this course, Business Users learn to carry out the typical tasks they need to perform in budgeting and forecasting by working with a real-world case study.
After a general overview of Planning, users learn about navigating in Planning and how to manage data forms using Smart View. Finally, Ad Hoc Reporting using Smart View is covered, and users are introduced to Financial Reporting and shown how to view and run reports.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Business Users
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 17 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications