Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) for the Power User
- Course Number:O-HFM-P
- Duration:2 Days
Power Users are staff that use Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) nearly every day to enter, manipulate and/or analyze data, and to create or modify reports. They may even have limited administrative responsibilities.
This course provides Power Users a comprehensive and interactive experience with HFM. After an HFM overview, users learn to load and manipulate data using data files, data forms and data grids.
The next section focuses on journals and the consolidation process. Finally, Power Users will learn to analyze data using Smart View and Reports.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Power Users
- Report Developers
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 16 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications