Oracle Hyperion FDM for Planning
- Course Number:O-FDM-PLN-B
- Duration:1 Day
Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) is used to load and manage data into Hyperion Planning. This course is designed for the Business User who is responsible for loading source-system data to Planning. Users will work with FDM using a pre-populated Planning application.
After a general overview of FDM and navigation, users learn about mappings and how to edit them, and then review the FDM workflow process. Users then load data through the FDM locations.
Hands-on workshops review importing and exporting mapping tables, using Excel and text files for importing to/from FDM, and the use of multiload files.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Business Users
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 8.5 Credits credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications