Oracle Hyperion FDM for the Financial Management Business User
- Course Number:O-FDM-HFM-B
- Duration:1 Day
Financial Data Quality Management (FDM) is used to load and manage data into Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). This course is designed for the Business User who is responsible for loading source-system data to HFM. Users will work with FDM using a pre-populated HFM application.
After a general overview of FDM and navigation, users learn about mappings and how to edit them, and then review the FDM workflow process. Users then load data through the FDM locations. Hands-on workshops review importing and exporting mapping tables, using Excel and text files for importing to/from FDM, and the use of multiload files.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Business Users
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 8 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications