Oracle BI Publisher
- Course Number:O-BIEE-PUB
- Duration:3 Days
Oracle BI Publisher is a template-based publishing solution available within the Oracle Business Suite, within PeopleSoft, and also in a standalone version. Students familiar with desktop tools such as Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word will learn to create and maintain their own reports via the BI Publisher architecture.
This class will cover the different options available within the BI Publisher Enterprise reporting portal and how to create a BI Publisher Enterprise online reporting application from scratch.
** This course covers features of BI Publisher Enterprise through release 126.96.36.199.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Business Users
- Oracle Database Administrators
- Report Writers
- Microsoft Windows skills
- Programming skills a plus
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 25.5 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications