The Junior Software Developer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. The Junior Software Developer is involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing.
- Your primary responsibility will be enhancing and maintaining core and custom enterprise applications in coordination with a senior developer.
- Work closely the implementation and support team to provide a superior customer experience.
- Work closely with the Architecture Team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality.
- Work with implementation and support teams to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Provide guidance to Entry Level Developers
Proficiencies and Background should include:
- Strong C# and T-SQL skills using Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to effectively troubleshoot
- Ability to effectively work with tight schedules and fast paced environment to minimize a problem
- Must be a team player and possess excellent collaborative skills
- Strong communication skills, in both written and oral forms
Additional Skill Sets Good to have include:
- Kendo UI
Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com and include “CompIntelligence Careers” and the position you are interested in in the subject.