The Data Conversion Specialist’s primary responsibilities are to develop, maintain, and execute the software tools and processes for data migrations between systems. This job requires frequent client contact and strong project management skills. Experience is essential with Microsoft SQL Server or Microsoft Access.
- Develop and maintain SQL scripts and procedures (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and Microsoft Access)
- Manage data conversion projects with frequent client contact and conduct post-conversion data reconciliations between source and destination platforms.
- Conduct post-conversion data reconciliations between source and destination platforms to ensure accuracy.
- Lead and participate in client conference calls.
Proficiencies and Background:
- Good understanding of SQL and relational databases.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Access and Excel.
- High level of accountability and follow-through – must take responsibility as well as provide status reports to manager.
- Self-motivation – must be able to work with minimum direct supervision.
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven, detailed-oriented environment.
- Ability to work both as a member of a team and independently.
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and initiative.
- Equity Compensation Knowledge a plus.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “CompIntelligence Careers” and the position you are interested in in the subject.