Smart View for Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Course Number:O-SMART-PLN
- Duration:1 Day
The Smart View for Planning course is designed to take users through the steps required to access and analyze data using Smart View 11.1.2. Working with Smart View in an interactive case study, users learn how to enter data into grids, work with task lists, manage the Planning approval process, take data forms offline, and use ad hoc tools to analyze Planning data and create data slices.
Then, by embedding dynamic data points into Microsoft Word, users will bring planning data into their documents. Finally, users learn how to import Workspace content into Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Application Developers
- Business Users
- Power Users
- Report Developers
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Planning
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 8.5 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications