Oracle Hyperion Planning for the Power User
- Course Number:O-PLN-P
- Duration:2 Days
Power Users are staff that use Planning nearly every day to enter, manipulate and/or analyze data, and to create and modify reports. The Power User Training is designed to guide users through the typical tasks they need to use Planning for budgeting and forecasting. Users learn by interacting with a real-world application over two days.
After a general overview of Planning functions and processes, Power Users learn about creating data forms and task lists, and using Smart View to enter and calculate data. Topics such as process management and financial reporting are also taught.
Then, users learn about Reporting, including how to navigate reports in Workspace and Reporting Studio. Finally, users learn to create basic reports and to work with report objects.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Power Users
- Report Developers
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 25 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications