Oracle Hyperion Financial Management for the Business User
- Course Number:O-HFM-B
- Duration:1 Day
Business Users are staff that have limited data entry and reporting responsibilities. This one-day course provides Business Users with the instruction needed to interact with HFM data.
After an HFM overview, users learn to load data with data forms and data grids. Journals are then covered, along with how to view data in Smart View and Reports.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Business Users
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of accounting
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 8.5 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications