Financial Reporting for Oracle Hyperion Planning
- Course Number:O-PLN-RPT
- Duration:2 Days
In this course, Report Developers and Power Users learn how to create and manage reports using Financial Reporting. Using Planning as the data source, users create reports, report objects, books, and batches. Topics such as formatting reports, customizing grids, and adding auto calculations and functions are also covered.
The course format consists of lecture plus exercises and workshops, building real-world reports against a Planning application.
Click here to read the full course outline.
Who Should Attend
- Power Users
- Report Developers
- Basic Microsoft Windows skills
- Knowledge of spreadsheets
- Working knowledge of Planning
- Advance Preparation: None
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group - Live
- CPE Credit: 17 credits in Specialized Knowledge and Applications